In The Nest, you'll find a diverse team of Finches working together to activate the full potential of our clients' brands.
To accomplish this, our team members must be highly capable, organized, and engaged. As Darwin made clear, this requires our ecosystem to be a place in which we can all grow and thrive.
Finch Brands is a place where individuals can spread their wings, find joy, be challenged, practice our craft, expand our horizons, and make our work lives a fulfilling part of our whole lives.
Finch Brands, a real-world brand consultancy, is seeking an Associate Director, Brand Strategy, to manage a diverse workflow of client engagements including insights, brand strategy, and design. This role is client facing and serves as the primary senior point of contact for 8-10 clients within a broad variety of industries. Responsibilities include applying expertise in managing marketing research (quantitative & qualitative), insight-driven brand strategy (personas, messaging, positioning, purpose, mission, values, brand architecture, product service offerings, innovation, etc.), and managing brand design (visual identity, brand collateral, advertising, etc.). This role is responsible for the quality of all deliverables and satisfaction of the clients.
• Account and project leadership – the “go-to” for all client related strategic needs while ensuring delivery maintains in scope, on time, and of high-quality.
• Client strategist- helping clients think through complex research and strategy needs and outputs to meet business objectives. Develop winning insight-driven brand strategies and/or marketing programs.
• Research leadership – significant analytical ability with comfort working with data and managing quantitative and qualitative research projects. “Connect the dots” and drive toward big picture insights – story tell to include the “what”, “so what”, and “now what” of research.
• Team leadership – managing the quality of deliverables and quality of life for team members, providing coaching and learning opportunities when appropriate.
• Manage complex projects with creative design deliverables from idea through execution.
Finch Brands is a real-world brand consultancy. We exist to help brands win when it matters most. We do this by blending insight, intuition, and creativity to shape brand strategy and drive people to action.
Founded in 1998 by the pioneering minds instrumental in the ascent of David’s Bridal and IKEA, the Finch Brands team has extensive experience building, running and growing successful brands. Along with years of agency service, this includes important tenures at Campbell Soup, Kimberly-Clark, MARS, Urban Outfitters, Target, and more.
Recent Finch Brands clients include AmeriGas, Comcast, CubeSmart, Procter & Gamble, and Jack Daniel’s. Proud generalists, we work across consumer/B2B/non-profit sectors.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Director, Brand Strategy Application."Apply Today