The ideal candidate will bring to Finch Brands
• 7-10 years of consumer insights experience, including exposure to the principles and management of research communities. Prior hands on experience managing research communities is strongly preferred.
• A proven ability to turn data into genuine insight that helps to activate the full potential of brands and businesses.
• Digital and technology savvy with an understanding of and experience with social media, specifically chat rooms, blogs, networking sites, etc.
• Superior writing skills – both creative and expository – with an ability to develop and present fresh ideas within an online environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills that result in collaborative, trusting, successful relationships with colleagues, clients, partners, and beyond.
• A fully actualized professional personality and diverse workplace skill set.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with a range of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finch Brands is a real-world branding agency consisting of alumni from iconic brands including Campbell Soup, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, Target, Urban Outfitters, and Lilly Pulitzer. This history of building, running and growing brands, fuels the strategic insight and creative excellence Finch Brands provides to help its clients win when it matters most. The agency’s client base includes some of the world’s leading brands, as well as those all along the growth track, such as Jack Daniel’s, Nutrisystem, Splenda, Samsung and Conair. Finch Brands is an equal opportunity employer.