Finch Brands works with clients in various industries to help them build successful businesses and brands. As a Brand Strategy Intern you’ll have the opportunity to play an integral role in the company immersing yourself in the day-to-day life of an account manager. With broad exposure to a variety of marketing, strategic planning and business consultation disciplines, this position is geared towards individuals who are eager to build their knowledge on a daily basis while contributing to the company’s continued growth.
We are seeking candidates who are highly motivated, and possess excellent communication and organization skills. Comfort with Microsoft Office, strong oral and written communications skills, excellent organization and interpersonal skills (as well as a creative mind) are required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention position in subject line. Please, no phone calls.
• Assist in primary and secondary research projects
• Assist Managers with client presentations and deliverables
• Assist in the new business process
• Industry and event research
• Attend internal and external meetings
• Various office administration tasks as required
325 Chestnut St Suite 1313,